Cracov -> Lodz
Heavy food, tough night
We woke up very tired around 10am. That happens when you eat heavy food that late – around 1am.
One hour later, after the quick breakfast, packing things up, we were out of the apartment.
Next thing was sightseeing Cracov and going to the restaurant we a found a few weeks ago.
Sightseeing Cracov was rather quick.
We’ve been there before multiple times so it was rather skimming through the most beautiful places rather than the thorough trip.
Coming back home
After 30 minutes, we headed to the restaurant. We had one of the most amazing dishes there for a long time.
Unfortunately, we had to get going to catch our train. After 30 minutes of rushed walked, we arrived at the station, just 10 minutes before train departure.
I was very lucky and found a place to sit. I bought a ticket too late and I wasn’t guaranteed one.
Learning while traveling once again
During the train ride, I finished the UI/UX playlist video series from The Futur.
Plan for the next months
I also planned the agenda for the next few months.
It was extremely important because I had a few ideas what to do next in order to reach my goals but nothing concrete.
I had the feeling that I would avoid the case where ” vague actions lead to vague results”.
A few hours later we were at my girlfriend’s home. We unpack a few things and get something to eat.
It’s time to do weekly planning.
Summary of week #006:
10 things that I’m proud of in the previous week
- Planned actions for next months regarding growing the company
- Made a lot of progress with the branding and communication
- Learned a lot of new things that will bring value to my clients
- Discovered a great restaurant
- No wasted time while traveling
- Quickly get back to the work rhythm after coming back from Denmark
- Recharged my inner battery
- Running after a long break
- Spent time with my girlfriend.
- Talked and met with friends
- Being aware with who you are, what you want and need, how you operate and finding a way how can you be the most efficient while maintaining a healthy relationship with the surrounding is key to happiness.
- Keeping track everything I do helps me more than I thought when it comes to reaching my goals and keeping myself on track.
What didn’t happen and why (be honest)
- Everything went according to the vague agenda.
- I feel that it couldn’t go any better.
Next week goals
Finish major UX course errand
Finish mapping my design process
Polishing and Publishing new copy on briefmonkey.com home page
The previous week in a few words
I’m going to consult the process and new content for the company with my girlfriend. She was helping me in few projects some time ago and she’s into strategic work too.
Her critical and analytical thinking is almost as good as mine 🙂 So it’s going to be valuable feedback.
Had a hard time finding space to work at least 5 hours a day.
Plan for #043
Work on UX course
Spend time with my girlfriend