Week 3 is over
Woke up quite rested but the feeling didn’t stay long. I was still feeling the exhaustion from the last days.
I wanted to call my girlfriend yesterday, but I was too tired and we moved it for today. After about 2 hours of talking and catching up my friend drove by and we went golfing.
Golf was great! I managed to make about 4 good throws. It was more tiring than I thought.
Napping and resting
After almost 3 hours of playing, I came back home too tired to do something creative. I started to publish blog posts #019 but I couldn’t keep my head straight. I had to take a nap.
I slept for almost 2 hours. It’s definitely the result of the previous days.
I decided not to push myself even further. I published #019 and watched a movie. After that, at the end of the day, I did the weekly planning process.
Summary of week #003:
10 things that I’m proud of in the previous week
- Starting rebranding course
- Publishing all the blog posts
- Help the lecturer in the UX course
- Having fun with my friend
- Try new thing – golfing
- Finishing the task regarding UX course
- Survive 4 days of constant interaction with people 😉
- Learn new things about verbal and non-verbal communication
- Creating the presentation for prelection next week
- Have fun at the company’s birthday party
- Appreciate remote work more. Waking up and going to the office is time-consuming and tiring.
- Try to balance interaction with others with solitude. Doing one extreme or the other is no good.
What didn’t happen and why (be honest)
- I didn’t finish “rebranding myself” task
- I just didn’t have enough time from Sunday to Tuesday
- From Wednesday to basically Sunday I didn’t have much time for myself
- I didn’t record missing vlogs
- I think I will press pause on these
Next week goals
- Rebrand my business and myself
- Prepare for predictions and workshops
- Go to Cracov
- Conduct prelections about UX
- Go to Poznan
- Conduct UX workshops about UX
- Start doing social media
The previous week in a few words
There were more hanging out with people that I thought. All the traveling and party increased the sleep time which decreased work time. It was an interesting week overall. From time to time, this kind of week is good.
Next week in few words
Next week is going to be about travel too. On Wednesday I go to Cracov to talk about UX.
From Cracov, I’m going straight to Poznań to be a part of Element Talks. I’m going to conduct workshops about creating Value Proposition Canvas and answer questions from the people who want to become UI/UX or Product Designer.
I’m coming back on Sunday. I’ll have more time than the previous week when I was out of home too.
I hope I estimated my free time during travel much more precisely than last week.
I hope I won’t be as tired after the trip as last week.
Plan for #022
Doing work regarding UX course
Create the presentation for Wednesday’s prelection